Friday, June 20, 2008

Farmer's Tan Challenge

I've been challenged to a farmer's-tan-off. I have to admit, I don't get farmer's tans like I used to. I grew up on a farm and spent a lot more time in the sun than I do now. My job still has me outside for several hours a week but probably half my time is spent in an air conditioned office sitting at a desk. So I'm not in the competitive condition I was in when I was younger. Here's my entry in the Farmer's Tan Challenge:




That must be an older photo.

Here's a more current one.


Just not as distinct a tan line as in years past. People used to think I was wearing a t-shirt under my tank top even when I wasn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo check out that bicep!

Anonymous said...

I will take a picture of Hub this weekend and post it. He has got quite the farmer's tan :)